Work With Us
Join the All In Together team! We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, flexible schedule. We also offer paid internships in research, community organizing, communications and media, and more.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs & Development Coordinator
Community Leadership Program
Work with the Director of Programs & Research to
- Develop curriculum development,
- Package program materials,
- Coordinate with program partners,
- Organize event outreach
- Support event (in-person and virtual) production
Work with the Senior Director of Development & Marketing to
- Support timely gift entry and acknowledgment,
- Maintain accurate Board, donor, and partner contact information in CRM,
- Assist with donor stewardship and sponsorship fulfillment
Additional Program Coordination
- Support the CEO’s digital communication strategy, reviewing, editing, and posting content to select social media channels and websites.
- Coordinate with DOD, PR, and social teams to drive and deliver program, event, and sponsorship assets for distribution.
- Maintain altogether.org with event, program, and resource updates.
Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and across multiple teams
- Proficient with Macs as well as Word and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Passion for the mission and vision of AIT
- Some experience in political or civic leadership organizations
- Some knowledge of gender or racial justice issues
- Experience with Asana, Canva, and WordPress preferred
- Based ideally in the New York Metro area.*
SALARY & BENEFITS
Coordinator salary may range from 45,000 to $55,000 and is commensurate with experience.
We take pride in our employees’ incredible work ethic, and we want to reward and recognize that by offering an unlimited vacation policy. Instead of a traditional vacation or sick day policy, you can request time off as you see fit.
In addition, AIT offers the following employee benefits:
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Longterm disability
- Flexible hours (mutually agreed upon with the CEO)