All In Together convened private and public sector leaders in healthcare to engage in action-oriented conversation about women’s growing role as healthcare’s primary innovators.
Please subscribe to our youtube and social media channels and consider donating to help AIT produce more programs like this.
Agenda and Featured Speakers
COVID Vaccine Breakthrough – The Women Scientists Leading the Charge
- Dr. Judy Absalon, Senior Medical Director of Vaccine Clinical Research, Pfizer
- Dr. Paula Annunziato, Vice President of Global Clinical Development, Merck
- Apoorva Mandavilli, Science and Global Health Reporter, The New York Times
- Jacqueline Miller, Senior Vice President, Infectious Disease Development, Moderna
Healthcare Equity and Access in Practice and Policy
- Dr. Freda Lewis-Hall, Former Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President, Pfizer
- Kathleen Sebelius, CEO, Sebelius Resources
- Congresswoman Lauren Underwood, D-IL
The Importance of Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Staci Hargraves, Vice President of R&D Portfolio Management, Janssen
- Monica Webb Hooper, Deputy Director, National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, National Institutes of Health
- Shefali Luthra, Healthcare Reporter, The 19th News
Thank you to our sponsors Bristol Myers Squibb, Johnson & Jonson, Merck, Moderna and Pfizer for making this event possible.