Community Engagement Intern
As a fast-growing non-profit, AIT is always seeking interns to support our wide range of innovative programming. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about AIT’s mission and who wants to gain experience at a visible and respected non-profit.
As the Community Engagement Intern, you will:
- Research and draft policy newsletters
- Assist with AIT community programming
- Execute strategy to grow our online and in-person community
- Create promotional materials and content for AIT programs and social media platforms
- Provide general administrative support to AIT staff
As the Community Engagement Intern, you are:
- Passionate about gender equality and committed to the mission of All In Together
- A self-starter; able to operate independently, with minimal direction and oversight
- Highly organized; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Professional; with experience operating in a formal office environment
- Communicative; able to maintain professional, proactive communication with AIT staff, partners, and community members
- Based in New York City
- Graphic design experience a plus
There is a stipend and travel reimbursement available for all interns. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter in one PDF document to email@example.com.
All In Together (AIT) encourages, equips, educates, and empowers voting-age women to participate fully in America’s civic and political life. AIT is the only nonpartisan women’s organization committed to delivering cross-sector, innovative solutions to advance the progress of women’s political, civic, and professional leadership in the United States.
Founded in 2014, AIT partners with organizations and leaders across sector (including our corporate Founding Partners: Boeing, Citi, Daimler, Deloitte, EY, Facebook, Oppenheimer Funds, Participant Media, P&G, Sanofi, Siemens, State Street, Thompson Reuters, and Warner Media) to build a more reflective, representative democracy. The All In Together Campaign is a 501(c)(3).
AIT is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.