External Affairs Intern
As a fast-growing non-profit, AIT is always seeking interns to support our wide range of innovative programming. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about AIT’s mission and who wants to gain experience at a visible and respected non-profit.
As the External Affairs Intern you will:
- Search for relevant content and draft posts for AIT social media
- Create graphics, videos, and animations for AIT’s social media and website
- Track engagement and analytics on social media posts
- Conduct research on civic engagement topics and rules
- Conduct outreach for AIT’s programs and events, and to share civic engagement tools and resources
- Other administrative tasks as needed
As the External Affairs Intern, you are:
- Passionate about gender equality and committed to the mission of All In Together
- A self-starter; able to operate independently, with minimal direction and oversight
- Highly organized; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Professional; with experience operating in a remote office environment
- Communicative; able to maintain professional, proactive communication with AIT staff, partners, and community members
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Experience with graphic design and video editing
A stipend is available, stipend amount depends on the number of days/hours worked. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
AIT is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.