Are you ready to raise your voice and effect change on the issues that matter most to you? Please join All In Together for a Gretchen Carlson Leadership Initiative Regional Summit in Dallas, TX. The Gretchen Carlson Leadership Initiative (GCLI) is a program that unites diverse communities of women for a day of nonpartisan advocacy and civic leadership training, with a special focus on reaching and equipping survivors of and those passionate about ending gender-based violence and harassment.
Free breakfast and childcare will be available. Please note that space is limited, and registration is required to attend.
During this program, you’ll gain:
- A better understanding of how your government works
- Strategies to use your personal story to maximize your impact and determine your issue priorities
- Tools and tactics to become an effective advocate
- Informational and legal resources for survivors of gender-based violence, harassment, and discrimination and access to free legal advising
- Insight from local leaders on community-based solutions to address gender inequality and gender-based violence and harassment.
…all in a safe space with other women who also care deeply about achieving gender equality and ending gender-based violence and harassment.
A special thanks to our national partners:
- Gretchen Carlson Gift of Courage
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI)
- National Alliance to End Sexual Violence
A special thanks to our community partners:
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women