Community Leadership Program Arizona
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
The CLP is a free, non-partisan, interactive half-day event where AIT and YWCA Metropolitan Phoenix will partner with local organizations and community leaders to provide civic engagement training and tools that help women develop civic leadership skills.
The program includes a panel conversation with local leaders, a presentation on how to vote in Arizona in 2022, breakout sessions led by local nonprofits, interactive training, and tabling from local partners.
We’ll offer FREE breakfast, transportation, interpretation services, and childcare for participants who need it.
What to Expect
- Meet civically engage women from your community
- Interactive and fun activities to help you develop your leadership skills
- Discussions with local organizations working for women’s empowerment
Who Should Come
- Anyone interested in developing their leadership skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to support their community
- Anyone who wants to receive the tools to advocate for what matters most to them