During 2019, as part of the Community Leadership Program, All In Together identified, convened, and equipped geographically-specific cohorts of emerging women leaders to ignite civic action in their own organizations and communities across America.
About the Emerging Leaders Program
The Emerging Leaders Program cohorts were selected from attendees of each of the Community Leadership Program Regional Summits in:
- Dallas and Forth Worth, TX
- Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Phoenix, AZ
Emerging leaders were equipped with the skills and tools they needed to continue organizing and promoting civic leadership throughout 2019 in their communities and beyond.
- 80 Emerging Leaders
- Over 20 auxiliary workshops held
- Over 300 women trained
- Workshop topics included Setting Your Issue Priorities, Telling Your Personal Story, Getting Appointed to Civic Boards and Commissions, and Advocating For Survivors.
- Several Emerging Leaders traveled to Washington D.C. for meetings with Congressional staff of both parties
Launched in 2017, The Community Leadership Program is an AIT educational program, pilot funded by the Gretchen Carlson Gift of Courage, that unites and equips women from all facets of a community to participate fully in America’s civic and political life, with a special focus on empowering those impacted by gender-based violence, harassment, and discrimination.