The Emerging Leaders Program will begin on June 15
All In Together Emerging Leaders are trained to become more effective civic leaders and are given educational tools and peer support to host workshops and advocacy trainings in their community around the issues that matter most to them.
About the Emerging Leaders Program
- The skills to organize and promote civic leadership in your community and beyond
- Tools to host advocacy workshops based on your issue focus and the needs and interests of your community
- Guidance and support from AIT Fellows and staff
- Peer support of other Emerging Leaders in your city
- 80 Emerging Leaders
- Over 20 Emerging Leaders Advocacy workshops held
- Over 300 women trained
- Workshop topics included Setting Your Issue Priorities, Telling Your Personal Story, Getting Appointed to Civic Boards and Commissions, and Advocating For Survivors.
- Select Emerging Leaders traveled to Washington D.C. for Capitol Hill Advocacy Day
Launched in 2017, The Community Leadership Program (CLP) is a national, nonpartisan program committed to closing the gender gaps that exist in civic leadership by equipping women across America with educational tools and support to become civic leaders in their communities and beyond. The CLP is focused on meeting women wherever they are by providing truly accessible programming that prioritizes the needs of underrepresented communities.