Community Leadership Program Regional Summit
in Cincinnati, OH
On April 6, 2019, AIT brought the Community Leadership Program (CLP) to Cincinnati, OH. The event was sponsored by EY, P&G, and supported by Kroger. Featured speakers included Deanna Bass (Executive Director Global Diversity and Inclusion, P&G), Julia Figueroa-Gardner (Bilingual Outreach Advocate, Women Helping Women), Representative Catherine D. Ingram (Ohio General Assembly), Judge Heather Russell (Hamilton County Municipal Court), Shandra Witherspoon (Vice President of Programming, Women Helping Women) and other extraordinary women leading change in Cincinnati and beyond. The speakers inspired attendees with stories of how they overcame hardship in order to make a difference in their communities, as well as actionable steps to take in order to get involved.
Special Thanks to Our Community Partners:
- Black Career Women’s Network
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Greater Cincinnati Homeless Coalition
- League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
- Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- Ohio Justice and Policy Center
- Women’s Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Women Helping Women
- Women of Cincy
- Xavier University
- YWCA of Greater Cincinnati.